What is TSC Payslip & TSC Portal?
TSC Payslip stands for The Teachers Service Commission in Kenya. The TSC of Kenya is an independent government commission established under the Constitution of Kenya. It is used for the management of human resources in the educational divisions. The head office of TSC is located in Nairobi- the capital of Kenya along with offices in the counties.
An online TSC Portal is used for the registration of new teachers. This online platform is used for online application and registration of teachers in Kenya.
Why Teachers Registration is Important in Kenya?
Any person needs to get registered as a teacher in Kenya because, following Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya and Section 23 of Teachers Service Commission Act No. 20 of 2012, it is an offense for any person to work as a teacher unless such a person is enrolled as a teacher.
How to Get Your TSC Number?
You are required to verify the following fundamental details before applying for TSC Number in the TSC number application form in the TSC Portal:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates
- National identity card
- Bank slip
- One passport size photos
- KRA pin
- GP69 form
- Certificate of Good Conduct Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
Get ready with these documents to scan and upload their original copies on the TSC number application online website. It is mandatory to deposit KES 1,055 through direct or straightforward banking for TSC application. KES (Kenyan Shilling Equals) 1000 is a non-refundable registration fee. The Bank commission charge is KES 55 on TSC. Make sure you must have a bank deposit slip before you proceed with the application.
How to check TSC Payslip Online?
You can check your TSC Payslip Online 2019 registration status by visiting the TSC online services Portal that is tsc payslip online co ke log.
The TSC number application process is very simple and straightforward. The Teacher Service Commission Act 2012 and Article 237 require that the commission registers all qualified teachers before they instruct in any public or private Kenyan school.
After successful online registration as a teacher, you will obtain a certificate of registration that has a TSC number within 30 days of filing. The names of all the registered teachers are published annually.
The application for TSC number in Kenya is rejected in some cases such as:
- Lack of proper related academic and professional qualifications.
- Bad moral manners with former offense conflictions including sexual offense or any other offense against a learner.
- The previous record of criminal offenses that makes the person unfits to be a teacher.
- If the applicant is engaged in activities that are detrimental to peace, order and good governance and
- If the applicant suffers physical or mental infinity that makes them incapable of performing the duties of a teacher.
In case you have no above conditions, feel free to press that submit button and wait for the newly assigned TSC number.
So, make use of TSC Payslip online services now!