National Recruitment Agency is a government of India that conducts NRA CET exams. Purpose of this examination is to hire aspirants for Group B and C positions. They hire solely for government organizations. Those who have passed 10th exam and want to bag a government job can appear in NRA CET for 10th Pass.
- It is essential for the candidate to be an Indian citizen. He/she should be 18+ years. However, he/she should be under 23 years to appear for the test.
- Upon cracking the NRA CET exam, the salary package is going to be between 5200 INR and 20,200 INR.
Check out important details about the NRA CET examination that one should keep in mind.
Key details about NRA CET for 10th Pass to keep in mind
Those who have passed the 10th exam can appear for the test. However, this is not the only condition. There are other aspects as well to keep in mind. Therefore, one should also go through the following points about the examination before applying. It is here to note that NRA CET for 10th pass is going to begin from September 2021. Hence, one should already start appearing for NRA CET Mock Tests for greater preparation. Those having qualifications up to 10th class can appear for the exam under level 3.
- SSC Constable GD is among various exams that fall under NRA CET for 10th pass students.
- Applicants should ensure about zero errors in application. Moreover, they should submit the flawless application on or before the last date. There is only an online mode available for a candidate to apply.
- One can apply for any number of NRA CET 10th pass positions. However, one needs to keep the age limit in mind before applying for the exam.
Below are some of the extremely important details about the NRA CET exam for 10th pass one should keep in mind.
- One can only appear for the exam through online mode.
- There is only one CET or Common Eligibility Test that one needs to clear. This preliminary exam is meant for hiring candidates for different positions under SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
- NRA CET for 10th will take place two times in a year. Hence, it can be a great chance for those who are looking for a government job. However, there will be separate exams for 12th pass applicants.
- CET score remains valid for three years.
- All central government agencies will have the CET scores with them.
Exam Pattern for NRA CET 10th Pass 2020
There will be four segments within the Common Eligibility Test. These four sections are called Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, and Reasoning.
- Most probably, the CET exam 2021 is going to carry a total of 200 marks.
- Every section of the exam will possess 25 questions, and every question will carry 2 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be cut upon committing a mistake with answering a question.
- The examination duration is going to be 60 minutes or one hour.